Get the best and latest Cisco 300-165 exam dumps from the trusted platform like Dumspschool. Pass your Cisco 300-165 exam and become a certified Cisco data center expert.
Try it Latest DumpsSchool 300-165 Exam dumps. Buy Full File here: https://www.dumpsschool.com/300-165-exam-dumps.html (327 As Dumps)
Download the DumpsSchool 300-165 braindumps from Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NI9IT8UmMnEM62DJ8Hm1Vl9uYDiz9wr_/view (FREE VERSION!!!)
Question No. 1
You plan to configure authentication for OSPF. In which mode should you configure OSPF authentication to use a specific key chain?
Question No. 2
Which database contains information about all of the devices that are currently registered in the fabric?
Question No. 3
Refer to the exhibit.
You are implementing a rollback of the configuration to a checkpoint. Which result of running the command is true?
Question No. 4
Which of the following Cisco Nexus features is best managed with DCNM-LAN?
DCNM-LAN supports the following platforms:
* Cisco Nexus 1000V switches
* Cisco Nexus 2000 Fabric Extenders
* Cisco Nexus 3000 Series switches
* Cisco Nexus 4000 Series switches
* Cisco Nexus 5000 Series switches
* Catalyst 6500
DCNM-LAN provides limited support for the Catalyst 6500 Series switches that runs classic IOS version 12.2(33)SXI or higher.
— DCNM-LAN supports the viewing of the current configuration attributes of the device.
— DCNM-LAN does not support changing the configuration of the device.
— DCNM-LAN supports the Firewall Service Module (FWSM) version 4.0 or higher for the Catalyst 6500 Series switches.
* Cisco Nexus 7000 Series switches
Question No. 5
On a Cisco Nexus7000 switches what is true regarding Cisco FabricPath requirements?
FabricPath switching has the following prerequisites:
* You should have a working knowledge of Classical Ethernet Layer 2 functioning.
* You must install the FabricPath feature set on the default and nondefault VDC before you enable FabricPath on the switch. See Configuring Feature Set for FabricPath for information on installing the FabricPath feature set.
* You are logged onto the device.
* Ensure that you have installed the Enhanced Layer 2 license.
* You are in the correct virtual device context (VDC). A VDC is a logical representation of a set of system resources. You can use the switchto vdc command with a VDC number.
* You are working on the F Series module.
Question No. 6
Without having access to Fabric Path show commands, how can you confirm whether Fabric Path is configured on the two vPC peer 7K-3 and 7K-4?
Question No. 7
Refer to the command below. When configuring an SVS connection on the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch, which device is being referenced as the remote IP address?
nexus5500-2(config-svs-conn)# remote ip address 10.10.1.15 port 80 vrf management
This command specifies the hostname or IP address for the vCenter Server. Optionally, specifies the port number and VRF.
Question No. 8
Which feature enables NIV?
EHV is the feature that enables NIV.
Question No. 9
Refer to the exhibit.
Which corrective action is taken to resolve the problem?
Place interface ethernet 199/1/1 in VLAN 4 in the N5K-2 configuration.
Question No. 10
Which policy-map action performs congestion avoidance?
Congestion avoidance techniques monitor network traffic loads in an effort to anticipate and avoid congestion at common network bottlenecks. Congestion avoidance is achieved through packet dropping. Among the more commonly used congestion avoidance mechanisms is Random Early Detection (RED), which is optimum for high-speed transit networks. Cisco IOS QoS includes an implementation of RED that, when configured, controls when the router drops packets. If you do not configure Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), the router uses the cruder default packet drop mechanism called tail drop.
300-165 Dumps Google Drive: (Limited Version!!!)
Related Certification: CCNP Data Center dumps