Your success is definite in this exam with the help of DumpsSchool updated Cisco 300-115 exam questions.Â The CCNP Routing and Switching Certification requires Cisco 300-115 exam
Try it Latest DumpsSchool 300-115 Exam dumps. Buy Full File here: https://www.dumpsschool.com/300-115-exam-dumps.html (598 As Dumps)
Download the DumpsSchool 300-115 braindumps from Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uXOJ4P6dTD5Y0yHTh4idgOX6UhoLLQIA/view (FREE VERSION!!!)
Question No. 1
Which two features are new in VTPv3? (Choose two)
Question No. 2
Which switch feature determines validity based on IP-to-MAC address bindings that are stored in a trusted database?
Question No. 3
Which option is a benefit of using VSS?
Question No. 4
Which two statements apply to LLDP?
Question No. 5
Which command do you enter to enable Dynamic ARP Inspection for VLAN 15?
Question No. 6
What is the default port security violation.
Question No. 7
Which configuration command ties the router hot standby priority to the availability of its interfaces?
Question No. 8
You work for SWITCH.com. They have just added a new switch (SwitchB) to the existing network as shown in the topology diagram.
RouterA is currently configured correctly and is providing the routing function for devices on SwitchA and SwitchB. SwitchA is currently configured correctly, but will need to be modified to support the addition of SwitchB. SwitchB has a minimal configuration. You have been tasked with competing the needed configuring of SwitchA and SwitchB. SwitchA and SwitchB use Cisco as the enable password.
Configuration Requirements for SwitchA
The VTP and STP configuration modes on SwitchA should not be modified.
* SwitchA needs to be the root switch for vlans 11, 12, 13, 21, 22 and 23. All other vlans should be left are their default values.
Configuration Requirements for SwitchB
* Vlan 21
will support two servers attached to fa0/9 and fa0/10
* Vlan 22
will support two servers attached to fa0/13 and fa0/14
* Vlan 23
o Name: Engineering
o will support two servers attached to fa0/15 and fa0/16
* Access ports that connect to server should transition immediately to forwarding state upon detecting the connection of a device.
* SwitchB VTP mode needs to be the same as SwitchA.
* SwitchB must operate in the same spanning tree mode as SwitchA
* No routing is to be configured on SwitchB
* Only the SVI vlan 1 is to be configured and it is to use address 192.168.1.11/24
Inter-switch Connectivity Configuration Requirements
* For operational and security reasons trunking should be unconditional and Vlans 1, 21, 22 and 23 should tagged when traversing the trunk link.
* The two trunks between SwitchA and SwitchB need to be configured in a mode that allows for the maximum use of their bandwidth for all vlans. This mode should be done with a non-proprietary protocol, with SwitchA controlling activation.
* Propagation of unnecessary broadcasts should be limited using manual pruning on this trunk link.
Question No. 9
Refer to the exhibit.
A multilayer switch has been configured to send and receive encapsulated and tagged frames. VLAN 2013 on the multilayer switch is configured as the native VLAN. Which option is the cause of the spanning-tree error?
Question No. 10
If a network engineer applies the command mac-address-table notification mac-move on a Cisco switch port, when is a syslog message generated?
Question No. 11
Which option is valid for EtherChannel load balancing?
Question No. 12
Which statement about the UDLD protocol is true?
Question No. 13
Which command can be used to block a frame with an unknown destination MAC address from being forwarded out of an interface?
300-115 Dumps Google Drive: (Limited Version!!!)
Related Certification: Cisco dumps