Exin EX0-001 exam
The name Exin EX0-001 exam is ITIL Foundation 2011. Exin EX0-001 exam provides a candidate general understanding of key concepts and components used in ITIL environment. The clearance of this exam will make candidates familiar with the basics of ITIL. This course is for those IT professionals who have opted ITIL so they can improve their understanding regarding important ITIL concepts and also for those interested in learning IT service management.
The target audience of this exam includes IT professionals, business owners and managers that are interested in using ITIL in their day to day business operations. By clearing the Exin ITIL foundation certificate, a particular candidate proves his understanding in IT service management and therefore, he would be able to enhance the performance of his team and the organization, as a whole.
Information about EXIN EX0-001 Exam
- The total number of questions that will be included in the final exam is 40.
- It is a multiple choice exam.
- The minimum marks or passing score required to clear this certification test is 26 out of 40, i.e. 60%.
- It is a closed book exam.
- Usage of electronic devices is strictly prohibited during the exam.
Topics and Areas that would be tested by the Final Exam
- Service management as a practice.
- ITIL service lifecycle.
- Key principles and models.
- Generic concepts and definitions in ITIL.
- Functions, roles, technology and architecture along with training.
EXIN EX0-001 Exam Preparation with Guaranteed Success
The attainment of this certificate in the
first attempt is indeed a difficult task. Apart from having some industry experience, you are also required to prepare yourself for the syllabus topics. Dumps School, which is one renowned player in the preparation industry, provides you with a number of preparation services which can be of help.